Saturday, October 23, 2010

Harvest Memories!

 Today we spent a crisp afternoon at the Darr pumpkin patch and corn maze!
 Autumn is my favorite season of all! For one I love to dress up in costumes, thankfully my children do too. Meet Lady Bug Brianna and The Zachster Rock Star.
 Choosing a pumpkin is always so much fun. Year after year we return here in search for the perfect pumpkin to carve! Denny and I started coming here as newlyweds, 5 years ago.
Our day ended with lunch at McDonald's, which is next to the patch and maze. I said "I love family time like this" and Zach's instant reply was "I love it too" Days like today are what memories and long time family traditions are made of. Someday when my kids are grown and have children of their own I bet they too will spend a cool, sunny, fall day at a pumpkin patch and corn maze with their children.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the pics!!! And love reading your blog! Even if it is a repeat of your facebook for me!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete