Friday, September 16, 2011

Fink Happenings





Wow! A bunch has happened in the last months and I have yet to write about it. We spent the summer bonding with our newest family member, Jackson. The name Jack has yet to catch on. I think he is forever stuck as Jackson and not both Jackson and Jack. We also were able to fit in most of our normal summer activities such as pool time (most times just in our back yard kiddie pool), a trip to Tuscora Park with some friends and even a visit to Wellsville NY to celebrate my Aunt's 50th birthday as well as introduce Jack (see it doesn't work) to the rest of my family.

At the end of August Zach returned to preschool for his last year of it and our little Bri began her first year of preschool! Both are lucky enough to be attending Hopewell Preschool. Their preschool is the best around in my biased opinion. We are so thankful for everyone that works there and with our children.

I am now excited for Fall and what it has in store for us. Fair. Zach's 5th Birthday. Trick or Treat! My new photography business (Beloved Images by Amanda Fink) growing. And so much more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment