Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random Thought For Women...

The common greeting I would receive from a friend before I had children was "Hey, how are you?".
Since having children when I see a friend I am amazed at how often my wieght is brought up! Really? Does anyone else relate? Have you too heard "You have lost a lot of weight since I last saw you". What is even the appropriate response to that? I almost want to chuckle out loud when someone says that and I know I haven't lost anything since the last time I saw them, maybe even gained! Perhaps this is the topic of nearly every greeting not because I had a baby almost a year ago but because I am an adult woman? I just know that I miss the more common greeting of "How are you?" compared to the topic of my waist line. Just saying......
And if I have started such a greeting the same way my sincere apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment