Monday, February 28, 2011

Name Game

So we still haven't decided on a name for our new little guy. To some his arrival may seem far off, he's due anytime around July 5th. However, to me his arrival is getting closer and closer and I would just like something other than "Baby Thumbsucker" to call him. Jackson or Jackston were what I really wanted but Denny is unsure about either of those. I will admit Jackson is a very popular name but I really like it. But Denny's doubt has me starting to doubt so I've looked over my list of possible boy names a few times now. I also find myself listening for name ideas when I drive in the van with the radio turned up. I've given Denny a name notice though. By the time I go for my next ultra sound to triple check the baby's gender and get a more in depth look at him there will be a name, even if it's just me saying the name is Jackson or Jackston.

So glad this is our last baby! Naming a third has been tough. I don't know what I would do if I was naming a 4th, 5th, 6th.........

No comments:

Post a Comment