Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Changes


Summer is creeping to a close. While many children in our area started school yesterday, our son Zachary starts preschool tomorrow morning. That yellow school bus will pull up outside around 7:30 and Zach's school education and path to growing up will begin. I found a shirt for him to wear tomorrow that has the perfect qoute hidden in the buttom corner. "Be yourself, don't ever let anybody change your ways. Always follow the right path. Even if doing so will not please the ones around you. Try to help others in need, what you do today will help you in the future"
Zach will not be four years old until October 17th. I hope that in the few years we have had to mold him and model him into a sweet young boy we have done enough. We have been his prime examples in life till now. Yes Zach does have lots of social interaction, including his best pal Gavin but we have been there for almost all of it. It's amazing how such a change can be so exciting yet scary at the same time! To think I'm not even the one leaving home for school tomorrow. What he must be feeling?
I hope and pray this will be a great year for Zachary. Already I see prayers being answered that I've prayed for him since he was still in the womb. He was chosen to attend a terrific school. He's been blessed with what appear to be very sweet, wonderful teachers! This should be a very bright start to Zachary's future. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to watch all the many chapters of Zachary's life unfold. I got to be a main character for the first few, it is going to be a blast to be in the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment